Business Terms and Conditions
- Quotes and design work are free and without any obligation on your part.
- All work & commissions requires a 35% deposit with balance on completion.
If extenuating circumstances present themselves and you have to cancel the work we will refund any of your deposit which has not been spent on materials or allocated for labour.
- When a deposit is paid we accept that as an understanding of our terms and conditions.
- The balance is payable by cheque, cash or bank transfer on the day of completion or as previously agreed in writing.
- All quotations are valid for a period of 30 days.
- All materials and work remain in the ownership of SBT Design until the final invoice is settled.
- We reserve the right to publish any of our designs, drawings and photographs on our website and business social media, this will never include any personal details.
- Customers should ensure that they understand and accept these Terms of Sale before placing an order. If there are any questions, customers are invited to contact us for clarification first.
When someone visits our site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Removing cookies from your computer
Most cookies are easy to delete and you can do so at any time. For full information on how to remove cookies from all browser please visit About Cookies.
SBT Design recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by the visitors to our Web site, our customers and business associates. SBT Design will not share your private information with any other individual or group not directly associated with our company without your express permission. We do not save any personal details to our office computer. Any personal details provided and used in written quotes are saved offsite on secure cloud based servers.
Website usage terms and conditions.
The term SBT Design or us or we refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Tweets from the workshopTweets by @@sbt_design